Here’s a shortlist of some FAQs I’ve been asked about sewing.
- How long have you been sewing? Since 2012
- How did you learn to sew? I wanted to learn, so I did! I’ve taken a few classes, but nothing major. Eventually, I plan on taking more classes.
- What machine do you use? I have a Singer Curvy 8763 aka Betsy! She was a Christmas gift from my husband. Money well spent.
- Do you sew for other people? Where can we purchase something from you? I have recently started sewing for others. If you are interested in anything you see on the blog or would like a custom-make, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below with the details of your order and for pricing inquiries.
- Do you use Paypal? Yep! I sure do.
- Do you make men’s clothing? I haven’t ventured to men’s clothing yet, but I may!